- systems from the micro to the macro
- holistic properties
- quantum reduction (a feature of quantum mechanics)
- chaos theory
- nature's computer programmes
- consciousness and free will
- subjective/objective relationship and hierarchical, holographic and gestalt properties
- higher dimensions
- God concept and theory of One
- emergent software
- the relationship between the part and the whole
- time, etc...
Figure 4 gives another view of this. The top represents the unity of everything below it, and corresponds to A. Then B and C are levels further down.
1) the human (soul extension, not the dog analogy) has more freedom since there are more probabilities available 'around' the programme (the dog has a longer leash) and the human can, for instance, try some negative, egotistical paths that are not in the programme,2) but as we increase the gap, the effect of the programme becomes more compulsive (enforced) and not within the choice of the human---it is more unconscious. As we decrease the gap, the programme is more willingly applied by the human, since it is acting more as the soul (oneness with the soul).
1) trunk,2) first large branch,3) smaller branches . . . still smaller branches to 7) twigs.
Primarily a truth seeker, pushing out the frontiers of knowing has been a lifelong passion of Dr. Huntley; even taking precedence over his remarkable talents as a painter and musician.
This, he considers, will reconcile physics and religion into a spiritual science, in addition to aligning the viewpoints of the atheist and the religionist. While a dedicated scientist, he dares to cross the line between objective investigation and subjective investigation. His contention being that scientific investigation must not be confined to the material and that which is exterior to self.
Currently he authors a website which addresses a wide variety of subjects pertinent to the nature of consciousness, ascension and evolution of the individual and our civilization.