From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia/Blogger Ref http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Multi-Dimensional_Science
These words often have no intrinsic meaning in and of themselves. However, when deconstructed, each individual letter may refer to some universal concept found in the system that the formula appears. Additionally, in grouping certain letters together one is able to display meaningful sequences that are considered to be of value to the spiritual system that utilizes them (e.g. spiritual hierarchies, historiographic data, or psychological stages). Many can be understood only by using various literal Qabalistic techniques such as gematria.
- Abracadabra a common incantation used by stage magicians and used in ancient times as a cure for fevers and inflammations.
- ABRAHADABRA. This formula, used by author and occultist Aleister Crowley, is the Word of the Aeon of Horus and represents the accomplishment of the Great Work.
- ALHIM. This is a spelling of Elohim, a Hebrew name of God—or "Gods" in this case, since the spelling makes the name a masculine plural of the feminine noun. According to Crowley, it is a formula best used for consecration, since it "is the breath of benediction, yet so potent that it can give life to clay and light to darkness." 
- AUMGN. Augmented form of the Sanskrit mantra Aum.
- BABALON. A goddess in Thelema, whose name means "Gate of the Great God ON" according to Liber Samekh.
- HRILIU. used in Liber XV, The Gnostic Mass
- IHVH. See YHVH.
- INRI. ינרי Yod,Nun,Resh,Yod. Hebrew translation of the Christian Jesus, King of the Jews formula, This magical formula represents the passing of life to death and Resurrection, Used in many rituals including the Rose Cross and the Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram by both O.T.O, A∴A∴ and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, see also IAO, AbraxasIAΩ,
- IPSOS. the word of the aeon of Ma'at other spellings include IPSOSh,IPShOS,IPShOSh from Liber Pennae Praenumbra by Nema
- LVX. Lit.= Latin word; Lux, or light. Part of the formula of the, "analysis of the key word," used in the Adeptus Minor ritual of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, in which it is described in a ritualized manner, linking each letter with an Egyptian Godform. Perhaps most popularized amongst the occult community at large by being included as the opening part to the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram in Donald Michael Kraig's bestselling book, "Modern Magick," (Llewellyn Publications, 1989.) "LVX," may also be used as a closing to a letter, in the same manner as the word, "Sincerely," amongst initiates of some ceremonial magic orders.
- MVAVM. Neophyte word and formula according to Frater Achad.
- ON. Looks like the Coptic name for Heliopolis, literally meaning "pillar" or "pillars". This city claimed to hold the Primeval Mound where Atum (sometimes identified with the mound) created the world. By Crowley's numeration, ON equals the Hebrew word Samekh (a prop or support), which also serves as the name of a Hebrew letter.
- YHVH. The formula Tetragrammaton refers to the four-letter Hebrew name of God, Jehovah, or Yod, He, Vau, He (יהוה). These letters have been attributed to numerous four-part symbols, including the classic elements, cardinal directions, Tarot suits, and so on. The formula is often represented by the Father (Yod) joining with the Mother (He), to produce the Son (Vau) and the Daughter (He-final). Within Yoga it is possible to see this formula as describing the union of the subject and the object to produce the exalted state of mind and the resulting ecstasy. Within a Thelemic framework, the first letter can also be interpreted as the original creative force, or Hadit, who "marries" the eternally fertile, co-equal female force, Nuit, resulting in the twins, Ra-Hoor-Khuit and Hoor-Par-Kraat (both of whom make up the deity Heru-ra-ha, perhaps meaning "Horus and Ra be Praised!"). There are many other uses of this formula within the realm of mysticism.
- VIAOV. Thelemic variation of IAO whose enumeration using gematria equals 93.
- VITRIOL 'Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultem Lapidem' (Visiting the interior of the Earth, rectifying comes the Occult Stone). Ancient alchemical formula.
- Crowley, Magick (Book 4), p.155
- 777 p. 16-23
- p. 37(30) Repletion
- sepher sephiroth
- The golden dawn, v. III p. 308
- MAAT MAGICK p. 107
- Kraig (1989), p. 168.
- Utterance 600 in the Pyramid Texts, quoted at http://www.philae.nu/akhet/NetjeruA.html#Atum retrieved November 9, 2006
- Sepher Sephiroth for the number 120, in 777 and other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley.
- Crowley, Eight Lectures on Yoga, "First Lecture"
- Thelemapedia. (2003). Magical Formulae. Retrieved May 14, 2006.
- T. Apiryon. (1995). The Formula of Tetragrammaton in the Gnostic Mass.
- Crowley, Aleister (1997), Magick: Book 4, York Beach, ME: Weiser
- Regardie, Israel (1971). The Golden Dawn: The Original Account of the Teachings, Rites and Ceremonies of the Hermetic Order of. Llewellyn Worldwide. ISBN 0-87542-664-6.
- Kraig, Donald Michael (1989). Modern Magick: Eleven Lessons in the High Magickal Arts. Llewellyn Worldwide. ISBN 0-87542-324-8.