A greater understanding in past, and present research into the nature of description could prove valuable in the development of Multi-Dimensional Science. Hence, the inclusion of the following article, and links
Blogger Ref http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Multi-Dimensional_Science
The description logic workshops are the main international event of the description logic research community. They take place annually and aim at being an informal get-together that allows researchers to discuss the current developments in the area. The workshops explicitly welcome submissions from researchers that are new to the area and provide quality feedback via peer-reviewing while at the same time being of an "inclusive" nature with a very high acceptance rate. There are only informal (electronic) proceedings and "publication" at the workshop is not supposed to preclude publication at conferences.
- The next workshop will be
The 2016 International Workshop on Description Logics (DL2016) in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Past Workshops and Proceedings
- The Steering Committee for the workshop series
- The Description Logics Mailing List for announcements and general discussions regarding description logic
- The 2nd edition of the Description Logic Handbook has appeared in 2007.
- A navigator for the complexity of description logics by Evgeny Zolin.
- The TONES ontology repository at the University of Manchester.
- A list of description logic reasoners maintained by Uli Sattler