- 1. Carlo Dorofatti Gattopardo The Esoteric PhysicsScience and Magic in the New Millennium HORUS CENTRE Organisation for philosophical and esoteric studies
- 2. Carlo Dorofatti Esoteric Physics And yet, beyond everything, each thing is exactly how it must be. But now, this doesn’t mean anything.Carlo Dorofatti 2 ©Copryright 2005. All rights reserved.
- 3. Carlo Dorofatti Esoteric Physics Carlo Dorofatti Gattopardo The Esoteric Physics Science and Magic in the New Millennium Published by HORUS CENTRE Organisation for philosophical and esoteric studies www.horuscentre.org I edition - 2005 ©Copyright 2005 - All rights reservedCarlo Dorofatti 3 ©Copryright 2005. All rights reserved.
- 4. Carlo Dorofatti Esoteric PhysicsCarlo Dorofatti 4 ©Copryright 2005. All rights reserved.
- 5. Carlo Dorofatti Esoteric PhysicsThe non-existent was not; the existent was not at that time.The atmosphere was not nor the heavens which are beyond.What was concealed? Where? In whose protection?Was it water? An unfathomable abyss?There was neither death nor immortality then.There was not distinction of day or night.That alone breathed windless by its own power.Other than that there was not anything else.Darkness was hidden by darkness in the beginning.All this was an indistinguishable sea.That which becomes, that which was enveloped by the void,that alone was born through the power of heat.Upon that desire arose in the beginning.This was the first discharge of thought.Sages discovered this link of the existent to the nonexistent,having searched in the heart with wisdom.Their line [of vision] was extended across; what was below, what was above?There were impregnators, there were powers: inherent power below, impulsesabove.Who knows truly? Who here will declare whence it arose, whence this creation?The gods are subsequent to the creation of this.Who, then, knows whence it has come into being?Whence this creation has come into being; whether it was made or not;he in the highest heaven is its surveyor.Surely he knows, or perhaps he knows not. Rig Veda X.129 – Creation Himn (about 3.900 BC)Carlo Dorofatti 5 ©Copryright 2005. All rights reserved.
- 6. Carlo Dorofatti Esoteric Physics
The material above comes from the following link which includes an interesting slide show of esoteric ideas http://www.slideshare.net/UnitB166ER/the-esoteric-physics-science-and-magic-in-the-new-millennium-by-carlo-dorofatti-gattopardo