Body and Field
- a series of subtle or spiritual bodies or "vehicles of consciousness" - the theric body, astral body, and so on (more on which later) - which constitute "octaves" of consciousness/existence within the field
- subtle energy centres called chakras ("wheels"), described in stylised fashion by Indian and Tibetan Tantrics, but as actual energy vortexes by Western theosophical Clairvoyants.
- channels of energy flow; the nadis of yogic psychology and meridians of Acupuncture
- numerous minor energy lines described by Theosophical writers
- "drops" (bijas) and other high energy items referred to in Tibetan Buddhism and elsewhere, that can be released through yogic disciplines.